[ RadSafe ] A long shot here ....

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:54:39 CST 2015

McCarn,

     Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute has a Van de Graaf which it uses
for Accelerator Mass Spectrometry/Tandem Accelerator Mass Spectrometry.
Other places still have Van de Graafs too---see their physics and/or
geology departments for information.  UPenn, Yale, Rochester, UMass/Lowell,
Purdue, UArizona???, UWashington, Idaho State, SUNY/Albany, Ohio U., TUNL,
UFlorida???, East Carolina (Pelletron), UArizona???, etc.

     Joe Preisig