[ RadSafe ] Happy Holidays and Off-topic Posts

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sun Dec 20 19:34:34 CST 2015

Hi All,

First Happy Holidays to all.

Second, this is a good time to post a reminder that the radsafe mailing list is hosted by a US University and has to follow all applicable laws of the United States.

To ensure that on our end, our university lawyers read through the posts. They like to notify me when something encroaches upon the boundary of a professional mailing list. (Happy Holidays to y'all lawyers too by the way.)

Anyway, a number of off topic posts have gotten their attention lately. So I will just kindly ask that everyone refrain from off-topic posts. Anything that minimizes my interactions with lawyers is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone