[ RadSafe ] Der Spiegel - Fukushima nuclear catastrophe changed the world...

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 21:28:47 CST 2015

A few days after the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power station, the Environmental Survey laboratories at each nuclear power station in India recorded the arrival of iodine 131. Goats' thyroid sampling is routinely done at very station.Samples collected at Rajasthan, Tarapur and later at Trombay in that order indicated the arrival of fallout. This news item created some anxiety in the public.
Some anti nuclear activists even claimed that scientists are examining the thyroids as they suspect that the goats are suffering from cancer.The accumulation of iodine in goats thyroid etc appeared to be difficult concepts!
It is all very easy for those who have the domain knowwledge. For others every thing will look weird!
RegardssParthasarathy