[ RadSafe ] RSO opportunity in Albuquerque

Todd Maxwell toddmax at scripps.edu
Tue Jul 21 17:48:38 CDT 2015

I received notification from a friend concerning a job opportunity in Albuquerque. I have no additional information. If you are interested please contact David Flanders at the contact info below. He can provide you with the posting which is not attached to this email. Or, it looks like you can apply online at:
http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E95E65361D43515B7E581F29&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Best of luck to you all.

Subject: RSO opportunity in Albuquerque

I wanted to share with you the attached posting as we are looking for an RSO to join the staff of LRRI here in Albuquerque.  This is probably not something that would be of interest to you in particular, but I was hoping you might be able to share it with any of your colleagues/contacts that might be looking for an RSO opportunity.  I'd be happy to discuss the position with anyone that might be interested.

Thanks!  Appreciate the help very much.

Best,
David

David M. Flanders
Director of Human Resources

Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
Office: 505-348-1805 | Cell: 505-373-4037
dflanders at lrri.org  | www.lrri.org

This e-mail and any files are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. It's intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and its content is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. Nothing in this communication, either written or implied, constitutes or should be construed as a legally binding agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein.

"With great power must also come great responsibility." - Stan Lee

Todd Maxwell, MS
Radiation Safety Officer,
Manager Controlled Substances Program
The Scripps Research Institute