[ RadSafe ] Boeing just patented a jet engine powered by lasers and nucle...

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 16:34:13 CDT 2015

Hmmmmm,

      One wonders if fusion is actually working  now in defense projects
(secret).

       Serious space travel is already being  done by Team USA, Russia,
Iran, Argentina, Germany (WW2), China etc.    Google tr3b,  glocke, haunebu,
magnetic field disruptor, thule tachyonator  etc.

        Goggle youtube and china and  ufo   (spaceship occupant leaving
spacecraft....thanks miya....)

         Team USA defense crews  have already been back to the moon and
mars.

          An alternative to  advanced electromagnetic propulsion is
described by bob lazar in his 40 minute  youtube video.

           All this stuff  works already.  And it is much faster than jet
planes and rockets.

           See  youtubes about Admiral Byrd and his group of ships etc.
attacking German  facilities in Antarctica.  Byrd's forces retreated when they
were attacked  by a flying saucer.  He said the flying saucer could go from
Earth pole to  Earth pole in a few hours.

           Time for TEAM  USA to unveil the tr3b and/or other UFO type
spacecraft.

            Joe  Preisig

In a message dated 7/21/2015 5:16:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,