[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Alleged rise in atmospheric ionising radiation

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:02:15 CDT 2015

Dan

That is well-nigh brilliant!  And it should not be forbiddingly challenging
to do the sampling to answer the question.  The only fly in the ointment
might be that one would want to do alpha spec of the samples, I should
think.  Does anyone have a Masters candidate, who's looking for a topic for
her thesis?

Cheers
cja