[ RadSafe ] Censored emails show US govt concern about Fukushima radiation on West Coast of USA

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:45:00 CDT 2015

Mark, this one might be worth looking into and explaining, because the
e-mails are supposedly to/from Nobel Laureate and former Energy
Secretary Dr Steven Chu.  I suspect what he was doing was trying to
quantify exposure to Iodine-131 so that it would be a known fact that
could be used to refute future claims of I-131 caused thyroid cancer.
Anyone else want to comment.  Nuclear-News and Noel Wauchope, aka
Christina MacPherson rarely actually provides the initial reports on
her site, just the commentary.  Her collaborator, Sean McGee
supposedly from Ireland (he told me he was in UK and later that he was
moving to Iceland) is supposed to be a Chris Busby event in Latvia
this week.

Roger