[ RadSafe ] LNT Petition Discussion

William Lipton doctorbill34 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:15:10 CDT 2015

I don't think that radiophobia can be blamed on LNT; think Hiroshima, ....
,
As a practical matter, it's  extremely rare to have a dose exceeding 1 rem
per year at a power reactor.

You're  right that good work practices should stand on their own, but they
don't.   My experience is that management does not worry about
"eventually;" that will be someone else's  problem.

Bill