[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] 32 million people in Japan are exposed to radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster

Mattias Lantz Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Sun Mar 15 18:56:16 CDT 2015

Why not billions? The radioactivity went all around the world.

In the Green Cross report they say:
"Based on these estimates, we calculated as an upper bound that about 32
million people in Japan were exposed to some additional radiation from
the Fukushima
accident with the exposure depending on the distance from the site. Most
individuals
were exposed to radiation doses of 1 mSv or less."

This is feasible. And based on her earlier writings it is also feasible
that Christina MacPherson would forget to mention it. :-)

Best wishes,
Mattias Lantz

--
Mattias Lantz - Researcher