[ RadSafe ] Scammer is using radsafe harvested addresses - beware

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 23:35:47 CDT 2015

I've been getting Scam calls for quite some time now from a group that starts out by saying that their from "Windows", and that there is a problem with my computer. I've found that it's just best to either not pick up the phone if the incoming number is blocked or someone I don't recognize, or I hang up on these guys right away.  Last week we got a telephone call from someone claiming to by from the IRS, that is also a scam.  This latest attempt was so brazen that they actually left a message and a call back number.  The IRS does not call peoples homes with treats.  I suspect that Voice of Internet Protocol (VOIP) and automatic dialers (robo dial) have made this latest manifestation of invasion of my privacy possible.  I suppose that we have to take the good along with the bad of new and emerging technologies.
 Roy Herren