[ RadSafe ] Cry for help from an official in Fukushima

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:03:59 CDT 2015

Sadly, this person is an elected official with a very vivid
imagination but they probably have a wide audience with rapt attention
to every fantasized detail.  (this is also a year old - presented as
if it just was a recent speech).  I wonder if he has since learned
anything or is still spreading ignorant fantasy.

Roger Helbig

Cry for help from an official in Fukushima

by Christina MacPherson

Official in Fukushima: “Please Please HELP US!” — Hot particles of
melted fuel are inhaled by children everyday — We are forced to have
it in our bodies — “Please let all people in the world know the life
we are living”http://linkis.com/2dWaC

Excerpts from Oyama Koichi of the Minamisoma City Council, May 13,
2014 — Translation byDissensus Japan, May 25, 2014:

I want to shout for all the people in this world: “Please Please HELP US!”
The cause substance have been found. This is an aggregate of
radionuclides which starts with Uranium [in] a nuclear reactor at more
than 5000°C.
This mixed metal contains four different substances, α・β・γ and also
have the possibility to radiate neutron ray.
No creature on earth never knew this substance.
We are forced to have those strong substances inside our body without
knowing where it exactly stays.
To say that “Cesium has got the same system as potassium and it will
be discharged from the body” is just a lie! [...]
We are all manipulated by the words “radiation” and “radiation doze”
without knowing the real identity of radiation source. We are not told
the real facts of being irradiated [...]
They only compare radiation doze and natural potassium contained in
bananas and manipulated people as if it was a scientific study. I
really want the scholars patronized by the government to be punished
by the rancorous of all children on this earth. [...]
The informations say that hot particles were diffused and flied in all
directions in Japan. The particles from hell is flying in the air and
people don’t protect themselves anymore three years after the nuclear
accident and children are aspirating those horrible particles
everyday!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US!  Please let all people in the world to
know the life we are living since the accident, everyday and today.

Christina MacPherson | March 28, 2015 at 5:50 am | Categories:
Fukushima 2015 | URL: http://wp.me/phgse-j9h

http://nuclear-news.net/2015/03/28/cry-for-help-from-an-official-in-fukushima/