[ RadSafe ] Space Travel Risks from Radiation

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue May 5 11:49:57 CDT 2015

Radsafe,

      If we insist on using rockets, radiation  will be an issue.

      The trick is to travel quickly.

      google tr3b

      google magnetic field disruptor

      USA military space missions are traveling  quickly or will do so soon.

      Space elevator indeed...

      Joe Preisig

In a message dated 5/5/2015 12:45:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,