[ RadSafe ] Fwd: N. Korea

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon May 11 19:41:51 CDT 2015

____________________________________
 From: JPreisig at aol.com
To: rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sent: 5/11/2015 8:30:36  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [ RadSafe ] N. Korea

youtube and north korea and missile

In a message dated 5/11/2015 5:11:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rwhelbig at gmail.com writes:

Question is what kind of submarine is it?  Is it one that must  surface to
recharge batteries or one that can proceed underwater for days  like a
modern nuclear submarine.  I honestly do not think that they  have nukes.

They certainly could threaten nearby countries like Japan or even China
(should they not be friends any more), but I doubt that they could even
threaten Hawaii.

I also suspect that we have a couple of subs off their coast just in  case.
  The best submarine hunter-killer is a nuclear attack  submarine.

Roger

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 12:09 PM, <_JPreisig at aol.com_