[ RadSafe ] NRC Petitions regarding the LNT model

Doss, Mohan Mohan.Doss at fccc.edu
Thu Nov 19 11:41:48 CST 2015

Dear All,
    FYI: I have submitted two documents to NRC with regard to the NRC Petitions regarding the LNT model. They are can be accessed from ResearchGate at: https://goo.gl/va5qnF and https://goo.gl/kPIu1m . The first document is in response to the large number of comments received from the public expressing concerns regarding the petitions. These concerns are based on a misunderstanding that exists in our society. I have attempted to give an explanation of the subject to overcome the misunderstanding and allay the fears and concerns regarding low-dose radiation. The second document is my suggested approach to setting radiation protection regulations in view of the existing evidence against the LNT model and supporting radiation hormesis. I welcome comments.
   With best regards,
                                    Mohan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.