[ RadSafe ] NRC Petitions regarding the LNT model

Komanduri, Sreenivas Sreenivas.Komanduri at dep.nj.gov
Thu Nov 19 14:55:51 CST 2015

Otto & Mohan,

Is there any cost benefit analysis done by the proponents of the new paradigm to show that the new approaches saves lives or costs less to the society in general.  Are the economic benefits compelling?  How does this affect job market?  How much will it cost for implementation & training?  Who will benefit?  I haven't seen any of those discussions happening nor come across any serious reports.  Scientific accuracy alone not enough to change behavior.  There must be demonstrable and substantial economic benefits all around. I would appreciate if you can point me to that kind of information.  Thanks.

S. Komanduri