[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Birth defects from nuclear radiation

Mattias Lantz Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Sun Nov 22 03:45:35 CST 2015

I scrutinized that "article" when it came out in March:
http://numbersopinions.blogspot.se/2015/04/another-take-on-s-congenital.html

I see that one can reach the article on the journal web site in
different ways. On this page there are comments from me and others in
the bottom:
http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=54828#.VRyHDI8-s_A

Jeffrey Beall brought it up on the blog Scholarly Open Access:
http://scholarlyoa.com/2015/04/23/more-published-pseudo-science-from-chinese-publisher-scirp/

The blog post by Beall led to some attention and a hilarious response,
including some biblical quotes, from SCIRP:
http://blog.scirp.org/medicine-healthcare/ojped/controversial-article-and-editorial-board-activities/

Best wishes,
Mattias Lantz

--