[ RadSafe ] "dreadfully contaminated" wild boar meal triggers radiation alarm in Czech nuclear power plant

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:40:54 CDT 2015

Hi Group:

There is enough uranium concentrated in ore deposits in Czech Republic, especially in the Bohemian Massif that would make radon a problem locally. Having worked on 2 deposits in Czech Republic (Rosna & Stras pod Ralkem; Upper Bohemia & Central Moravia respectfully) radon can be a problem. As I recall, there was an incident in Pennsylvania related to a nuclear worker & radon.

Unlike Franz, I've shot and eaten wild boar, roe deer, pheasant & duck in Austria as well as having head cheese (Leberkase) from indeterminate sources, possibly horse.  I've eaten red deer, though I didn't do the shooting. I still have an Austrian hunting license.

Heck, I even have a license to ride horses in Austria.

Waidmanns Heil!

Dan W McCarn
108 Sherwood Blvd
Los Alamos, NM 87544 USA