[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1945, Issue 1 regarding backscatter x-ray

Bob May may at jlab.org
Wed Oct 28 12:25:17 CDT 2015

NCRP Commentary 20, Radiation Protection and Measurements Issues Related to Cargo Scanning With Accelerator Technology discusses how to apply decades of knowledge amassed by accelerator physicists, engineers, and safety professionals during the design and operation of cargo interrogation systems using accelerators. It may be of some interest. http://www.ncrponline.org/Publications/Commentaries/Comm20press.html
Bob

Message: 2