[ RadSafe ] Z-Backscatter technology

Amoling, Ronald RAmoling at as-e.com
Thu Oct 29 08:58:23 CDT 2015

Hi Clayton,

I didn't see your note earlier, but your question has also come through our Public Relations inquiry queue.  The response is on its way to you.

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Regards,
Ron

Ronald Amoling, RSO / EHS Manager
American Science and Engineering, Inc. | www.as-e.com
829 Middlesex Turnpike | Billerica, MA 01821 USA
Office +1-978-495-9012 | Cell +1-508-728-1348 | RAmoling at as-e.com