[ RadSafe ] A good and fascinating story....Moe Berg

Dave Kirkland dkirkland at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 31 08:27:32 CDT 2016

That was very interesting Kjell. I have a great affection for Norway and was recently ski touring, staying in a DNT hytte (west of Kongsvoll) when a gentleman came in and we got chatting. Aged 16, he had hidden away in this Hytte when the Germans came looking for young men to capture for wartime purposes. Luckily he escaped!!  A most charming man and interesting conversation.
Best regards
David Kirkland
Orkney UK