[ RadSafe ] 5,000yrs of battery life: Nuclear waste-formed radioactive diamonds provide long-lasting energy — RT UK

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Dec 4 14:28:26 CST 2016

RADSAFErs,

Rereading my previous post I am anxious, that it might be misunderstood,
propably not all of you know. that I am usuallly very straight forward but I
might be sometimes a little sarcastic. In no way my comment was directed
towards Jay, but to those who declare that it is feasable to use C-14 and
diamonds to construct batteries which would solve all our future needs of
electricity. BTW there were  good comments on RADSAFE.

In Austrian mass media renewable energies are hailed against any evidence
and even electric cars are promoted so far that the government plans to
heavily subsidize their costs. But I have never heard about any attempts to
buy C-14 and diamonds to construct such batteries - maybe they will do it if
there is a lobby strong enough and pays enough in bribes.... You see that I
am not a patriot!

Something propably not even so much off topic, which I will explain soon:
Austria has selected today finally its future president, Alexander van der
Bellen, the former head of the Green Party. Anybody who knows me as a fierce
opponent of Greenpeace and the like should first read my next contribution
on this topic! Shortly: I attended a presentation, where he ridiculed the
green position towards nuclear energy!

Best regards,

Franz