[ RadSafe ] NY State Inhalation Doses due to Fukushima

Bradt, Clayton (HEALTH) clayton.bradt at health.ny.gov
Fri Feb 5 09:09:30 CST 2016

Brad,

The sampling sites were widely separated geographically across the state, and as can be seen in Fig.6 , all sites show a peak around April 1 or 2, 2011. These temporal and spatial details are inconsistent with a local source.

Clayton

Brad wrote:

As I read it, the levels of 131I seem quite comparable to data from the same authors in 2005 and 2002,  so I don't really see a Fukushima connection, seems more like a continuation of medical procedures/waste, as attributed in earlier years?.