[ RadSafe ] NY State Inhalation Doses due to Fukushima

Jim Hardeman jim.hardeman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:57:45 CST 2016

Clayton -

We saw similar increases in Georgia from our air sampling sites during the
last week of March and first week of April. Can't remember the numbers
right now (can look them up) other than "detectable" vs. our routine
non-detects. Also had I-131 detects in rain and milk.

Jim Hardeman
GA Environmental Protection Division (retired)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network.