[ RadSafe ] NY State Inhalation Doses due to Fukushima

Rees, Brian G brees at lanl.gov
Fri Feb 5 10:09:50 CST 2016

While discussing I-131 administrations with the RSO of a hospital I recall him mentioning at least one annual spike in thyroid investigations due to patients' body heat regulation being affected by a thyroid condition, and being recognized with a change in season.   Might it be related?  Of course it would be seen every year, varying somewhat with weather.

Brian Rees