[ RadSafe ] Underexposed book is now a blog

Rebecca Terrell rterrellmba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 11:09:19 CST 2016

Good morning, all,

Another RADSAFEer, Ed Hiserodt, gave me permission to post his entire book,
Underexposed: What if Radiation is Actually Good for You?, at the blog:
http://radiationreality.blogspot.com/

I started posting short sections in late December, beginning with the
Prologue. As of today, everything through Chapter 11 is posted. I'll
continue making daily updates until the entire book is online.

You're invited to visit the blog, post comments, +1 the entries, and
especially to refer people who need the information.

We also have a Facebook page where the same posts are appearing daily.
Please "like" and share it: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyRadiation/

Thanks,
Rebecca Terrell