[ RadSafe ] Dr. and Mrs. Atthur P. Echternacht, Indianapolis, Indiana circa 1943

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 9 04:58:55 CST 2016

Does anyone on the List perchance know of Dr. and Mrs. Arthur P.
Echternacht? He was an MD radiologist; they lived on 44th Street in
Indianapolis, Indiana.  I do not know where he practiced and have no
knowledge of their whereabouts after the mid-40s. I lived with them for
a year or less while attending Shortridge High School in Indianapolis.
Neighbor across the street was Mr. & Mrs. Boyd I. Miller. He was an
electrical engineer; their son, Dick, was one of my best friends in high
school.  I worked part time then as a grounds laborer on the W. J.
Holiday Estate (of Holiday Steel).  The Groundskeeper of the Estate was
the Rohr family with two sons - Egon in the Army then, and Fred who was
my other best friend in high school.  I think Fred and his family still
live somewhere just north of Indianapolis.

I'd be grateful for any information,
Maury&Dog  (Maury Siskel)
maurysis at peoplepc.com
817-427-0587