[ RadSafe ] Article in The Ecologist, Otto Raabe is being attacked

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:23:02 CST 2016

Sandy,

I learnt a new word (buff), enhancing my English considerably. No, I am not
in this category, but I read with much delight Busbys eminent important
messages, though they are not distributed to RADSAFE since long. The reason
is simple: I like to have a good laugh from time to time. Furthermore it
might be a proof of my bad character but I enjoy his way of his authorative
statements, which have nothing to do with reality. Moreover it is funny,
when people have not the slightest idea about a topic, but write as if they
had just been awarded a Nobel prize in this field. They distibute their
private unfounded opinion as if it was "the bible". Quite similar to
politicians.

What is most funny is his remarkable scientific development. First an
expert in Raman spectroscopy, gradually becoming an expert in health
physics, DU, radiation biology, Fukushima etc. One of his latest
achievements is that he has become also a philosopher - I do not know the
context, but I would not openly declare that I am impressed by Kierkegaard.
Check his name at google. He has also become an expert in literature - much
better than me: I always learnt and believed that Henrik Ibsen was from
Norway, lived for quite some time in Danmark and Germany. Mattias, kan du
bekräfta att han var svensk.......? Better I stop now before being accused
of insulting his scientific and learned majesty Chris Busby.

Nevertheless I do not read Otto Raabe. Frankly said I do not like at all
his attitude of always pointing to his publications, declaring them also as
the one and only true opinion. A really big person should ignore dwarfs
like CB.

Now I can be flamed from both sides.....

Best regards,

Franz