[ RadSafe ] Apparently large amount of Radon in Natural Gas Release near Los Angeles

Otto Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 14 12:22:03 CST 2016

Lead-210 and its decay products are not gaseous so they should adhere
to the walls of the supply lines and slowly decay with a 22-year half life.
Is that a problem?

Otto

On 1/13/2016 3:56 PM, Don Jordan wrote:
> A couple of years ago I received an analysis of some condensate in a natural gas distribution system from the utility operator.  The analysis, performed by a qualified commercial laboratory with a national reputation, showed significant amounts of the 22-year half life lead and its decay products.

>>> sive-gas-blowout-la-byproduct-uranium-expert-lot-being-measured-area-
>>> very-dangerous-be-coming-ground-peoples-living-rooms-bedrooms-nurseri
>>> es?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ENENew