[ RadSafe ] EventBase - Crashing on iPhone

Lawrence Jacobi rjacobi at jacobiconsulting.net
Sat Jan 30 21:04:02 CST 2016

Figured out what was wrong with the EventBase app for the midyear HPS symposium.  It wasn’t the app.  It was operator error coupled with incompatible apps on my phone.

Did not notice the search function initially.  Also, I must have had an app that was interfering with Eventbase.  Based on a recommendation from a tech-savvy friend, I removed several third-party apps that I never use (including some my granddaughters installed without my permission), and it  fixed the problem.  I don’t know which of the many apps I removed that was crashing my phone.

Any rate, I am good-to-go.