[ RadSafe ] diffusion, laser separation

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:01:44 CST 2016

Radsafe/Franz,

     I know you are well educated, Franz, and you don't have to believe
stories about rotating
mercury, glocke, hauebu etc.  The stories about USA's tr3b using mercury
for propulsion, I expect,
are quite real, as people see these aircraft all the time, and one person
saw a launch in California of such
an aircraft fairly up close.  Element 115 is quite real, and one can
synthesize it in the lab, or perhaps using particle accelerators.  Whether
115 is actually used for propulsion, I don't know.  Now go back to drinking
your beer.  I hope you are well.

     Joe Preisig