[ RadSafe ] Particulate Penetration Test Data for Cotton and Nylon Anti-Contamionation Clothing

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:24:02 CDT 2016

I wish I had known... I dismantled a horse fence made from reinforced
fiberglass / metal drilling pipe totalling about 2,000 ft of pipe. The
fibers saturated my cotton clothing. to the extent that I threw them away
since they were unwashable. I switched to tyvek which was much more
resistant. ppe's included respiratory & eye protection.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd
Los Alamos, NM 87544-3425