[ RadSafe ] Possession of yellowcake

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jul 27 11:41:39 CDT 2016

Dear collegues, dear friends,

Mr or Ms Boomologist wrote: "It's sometimes difficult to determine which
part of the rules apply to what....." I agree more than fully (possibile?).
As a happily retired Austrian government employee I had this problem
at innumerable cases, because our old outdated Austrian legislation did not
really give any reasonable hint on how to handle such cases. We hoped for
the European Union Legislation to make matters clearer and easier to
handle -
what a disappointment! Your US method to have split your legislations to all
your states, so do not be astonished that you have to take into account so
many different legislations!
Do not forget that this secures the employment of numerous lawyers........

Best regards,

Franz