[ RadSafe ] Mike Brennan is Retiring (Brennan, Mike (DOH))

Fri Jul 29 16:27:08 CDT 2016

Thank you all, for your kind words.  I will see you on the flip side.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Peter Miller
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 2:04 PM
To: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Mike Brennan is Retiring (Brennan, Mike (DOH))

Dear Mike Brennan & All,

As a non-expert living a couple of hundred km from Fukushima, seeking enlightenment on radiation health, I have found your posts to be informative, reasonable, and even entertaining. Your pragmatic and level-headed view of topics often fraught with controversy is most welcome. I trust you will not lack for interesting things to do in retirement, and will continue to offer your wit and wisdom to this fine group whenever possible.

Kind regards,

Peter Miller
Kamakura, Japan