[ RadSafe ] HPS March Newsletter

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Wed Mar 2 14:59:40 CST 2016

Health Physics News

March 2016

The Board of Directors of the Health Physics Society is making our newsletter, Health Physics News,available to the public on a trial basis. The Society hopes that you find the newsletter useful and that you will become consistent readers of our radiation safety news.
The 49-page March 2016 issue of Health Physics News is available here.
To have your Chapter or Student Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Mary Walchuk at the Health Physics News office, phone: 507-267-4447 or email: editormw at hps.org.
To receive an email notice when each issue of Health Physics News is posted on the website and to obtain access to the newsletter archives, become a member of the Health Physics Society. Click on the "Join or Renew" button at the top of this page or go to our Membership in the Health Physics Society page.
The newsletter archive is located here.

Regards,

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone