[ RadSafe ] strong, weak, EM, gravity

henric.bolander at vattenfall.com henric.bolander at vattenfall.com
Wed Mar 9 02:53:33 CST 2016

Thank you Joseph for the suggested reading. I do believe that someday, quite soon, this slippery matter will be "solved" and will bring some new fancy technology along with it. My own knowledge and understanding in the area is somewhat...infinitesimal. But I do love to read about it and will read the Goldhaber and the other guys book! Thanks again =)

/Henric Nilsson