[ RadSafe ] NY Times - Fukushima Keeps Fighting Radioactive Tide 5 Years After Disaster

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 15:36:06 CDT 2016

Dear Dan,
Thank you very much for the brief description of the technology of "freeze wall" and how it can be constructed.I request your permission to quote you in one of the forthcoming articles on Fukushima I am planning to write shortly.
I published one article already. You may, if you so desire, access it at:
Nuclear power in Japan post Fukushima

|   |
| Nuclear power in Japan post FukushimaWhen the Fukushima accident occurred on March 11, 2011, Japan had 50+ nuclear power reactors which provided about 30 per cent of the country’s electricity. The Worl... |
|  |
| View on www.thehindu.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |