[ RadSafe ] New Fusion Reactor

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Mar 19 20:03:25 CDT 2016

Dear Joe.

Wha
you have since some months distributed a lot of all kind of "science
fiction" regarding extraterrestrial spaceships, German "NAZI" inventions,
among others spaceships carring tons of mercury, nuclear fuel, not to talk
about other necessary supplies. I would not like to have any such space
ships over my head. Great movie! regarding to your RADSAFE postings: The
shapes of hundreds or thousands of attacking marsian spaceships were
identical to those posted by you.

Nachricht-----