[ RadSafe ] Kr-89 & Xe-137

Ed Waller ed.waller at xplornet.com
Mon Mar 21 07:04:24 CDT 2016

Hi John,

FINALLY, a post that pertains to health physics. Thank you!!!

This may not be exactly what you are looking for (the tabulations are by
energy, not isotope), but a relevant recent paper on this is:

Petoussi-Henss, N., Schlattl, H., Zankl, M., Endo, A. and Saito, K. (2012)
Organ doses from environmental exposures calculated using voxel phantoms of
adults and children. Phys. Med. Biol. 57: 5679-5713.

Best regards,
Ed