[ RadSafe ] Its been a long run so far....

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Thu Mar 24 19:20:50 CDT 2016

NO no - just reflecting on how long its been going and who's been here
all this time.  Its been a great resource for information and sometimes
controversy and even just plain old entertainment.  I think one of its
great attributes is that its mostly been taken for just what it is with
no pretensions.  Its been let to run relatively free and I think for the
most part that has worked well.  In an earlier post I alluded to at
least one person who would have had it otherwise - and if you knew him -
that's quite understandable.