[ RadSafe ] Security theatre- was: Dry Cask Spent Fuel Storage -was: Re: Belgium

Jay Cafasso jay.cafasso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:55:42 CDT 2016

In my opinion as a radiation outsider that is... I agree with Dr. Karam as
far as a dirty bomb is concerned.

No matter the media outreach once the R word is used and the media frenzy
starts all bets are off and you can bet that within 10 minutes of that R
word being used a person will be able to leave downtown NYC walking on the
tops of cars until their over the Brooklyn bridge.

As far as the backscatters are concerned. It was never an issue of doses.
It was bad tradescraft to have them out in public view at airports. The
first time I saw this placed in an airport i thought. I guess we did not
learn our lesson from Buster Brown and Thom McAn? The R word scares the
devil out of the hell out of most people... In my opinion..

Jay Cafasso
12559 N400E
Wheatfield, IN 46392 USA
Cell: 219-816-0720 USA
Fax: 219-246-4566 USA
Home GPS - Lat 41.19509, Long -86.96737
SN# - 36508
CWOP - EW5446

www.facebook.com/jay.cafasso.7
Robin Storm SIT - A WRN Ambassador

Linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=217244315

David Prevatt's Wind Hazards
windhazard.davidoprevatt.com/blog

National Wind Institute
http://www.depts.ttu.edu/nwi/index.php

"The last temptation is the greatest treason: To do the right deed for the
wrong reason."   Murder in the Cathedral - St. Thomas Becket.

Skywarn® and the Skywarn® logo are registered trademarks of the National
Weather Service "used with permission".