[ RadSafe ] Yellowcake facepaint in PNG ?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat May 14 13:41:50 CDT 2016

was ,
Forgive my limited knowledge of ethnology, which I always have been
interested in. So I want to comment strictly on the basis of common sense
which is obviously not used in the majority of press comments.

To my knowledge yellow cake is produced after many steps of purification.
Interesting that yellow cake was produced hundreds of years ago by natives.
As well as "uranium salts".....

Anything else? According to hearsay our ancestors used among others granitic
rocks with uranium and thorium inclusions to kill mammouths. So it has been
proved beyond doubt that radiation caused that radiation
he exstinction of mammouths! Unfortunately Greeenpeace was not yet invented
and was not able to save the mammouths.

Anybody disagreeing with my explanation? Please send it to your nearest
Greenpeace adress or to me. Do not forget to label it as a research of an
"indipendent" researcher.

Please forgive me for disturbing antinuclear fantasties, but I am so tired
of all those absurd messages in the mass media. I wish you a nice weekend.

Franz