[ RadSafe ] Video of Meter - Up to 10,20 µSv in Ichinoseki, Iwate Prefecture 163km from Fukushima Dai-ichi

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:34:52 CDT 2016

Hi Roger:

Remember that the comma (,) is used in Europe and other places for a
decimal point. So he would be reading 10.2 microSv / Time unit, I assume
hours. I can only assume that he recorded that as 10,20 not understanding
the implication of "precision". Seems to me the operator has no clue what a
measurement means. Otherwise, they seem to measure 0.18 uSv/hr on average.
So if you stood there for a year.... your would have an exposure of:

Correct me if I'm wrong...
158 millirem... or 1.58 mSv

And I'm getting several times that here in New Mexico as normal
background...

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd