[ RadSafe ] IBIS Sr-90 source construction

brent rogers brent.rogers at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 24 19:45:49 CDT 2016

I've given this some thought over the years, as a native English speaker,
what language would I choose if I wanted one that was going to be the most
valuable to me.  For someone who's native language is not English, it seems
obvious that it would be valuable indeed to learn it.  But for the native
English speaker?  You say "not German".  Which would you recommend?

No pun either

Brent