[ RadSafe ] Fwd: instrumentation???

Irian Komar ikomar at radiationmonitor.ca
Thu Nov 3 09:44:54 CDT 2016

Exploranium never developed any hand held or mobile radiation detectors
based on plastic. All of the portable instruments we developed were based on
NaI(Tl) detectors. We did use the PVT detectors in the Portal monitors.

Sorry Ted..I guess you must have some details wrong. We did develop some
great instruments. As Jeff pointed out the GR-135 is still in production.

Cheers...

Irian Komar
Radiation Monitor Services
4051- 11th Line