[ RadSafe ] Fw: Bo Lindell has passed away 10 November 2016

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Nov 10 15:20:03 CST 2016

Dear RADSAFErs,

I forward a message from Lars Persson which I received this afternoon
(Middle European Wintertime). I believe that most of you know who Bo Lindell
was, but since I guess that 99 % of you do not speak Swedish I add a very
rough and short translation; Now we have received the sad message that Bo
Lindell has left this world. He died at Danderyds Hospital today, Thursday
Nov. 10th. Karin forwards that he has it much better now!.......

I hope that all US-RADSAFErs recover soon from the presidential
election....... We have the third (!!!) Austrian presidential election this
year early december after having tried for three times before this year,
thanks to the juridical tricks of our right wing party, which reminds me on
the battle Al Gore vs Bush, which I watched in Seattle.

Best regards,

Franz