[ RadSafe ] RESRAD Training Course at Argonne National Lab -- February 27 - March 10, 2017

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Thu Nov 10 18:51:52 CST 2016

BTW - since this is the second non English posting ...... I found that
there are reasonably competent, and of course FREE, translation sites
online.  Once you guess the correct language ......

Even then - I think I guessed the last one wrong and did a Dutch to
English translation - BUT I must have guessed close enough since the
result was quite readable.

Its great to have such things so easily available.