[ RadSafe ] Vacancy for Chernobyl travel program Nov. 13-19

Carl Willis carl.willis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:06:05 CDT 2016

Hello Radsafers,

I just wanted to mention that I have a vacancy now for the Nov. 13-19
educational program I have organized at Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant.
 (The earlier session remains full.)

In brief, the program entails some of the following highlights:
-Visiting uncommonly-accessed parts of the power station
-Experience using a variety of survey and dosimetric instruments in
radiation and / or contaminated areas
-Work on decontamination exercises in the Turbine Hall and Building 87
-Visit ChNPP fire station and emergency response bunker
-Trip to Pripyat on one day

Cost, inclusive of lodging in Slavutych, ground transportation, and most
meals, is $1550

If you're interested, call me at +1-505-412-3277 or email
carl.willis at gmail.com (please do not reply to the RADSAFE digest).  Time is
obviously short, but airfare is still very good right now.

Thanks!
Carl Willis