[ RadSafe ] Position Available

Bourquin, Marty Marty.Bourquin at grace.com
Wed Oct 12 13:35:29 CDT 2016

W.R. Grace has a job position available in Chattanooga, TN.  The job is Manager of Environment, Health and Safety and Radiation Safety officer.  The site has a license to possess unlimited quantities of source material and predominantly works with natural thorium although it also has natural uranium present.  We would like someone with a strong EHS background as well as radiological background.   It is an active chemical manufacturing plant with several interesting processes.

Additional information and instructions for applying can be found at

Glassdoor.com
Indeed.com
Recruit.net
TheLadders.com
Trovit.com
Grace.com

The reason for the opening is the upcoming retirement of the existing RSO and EHS manager (That would be me).

Marty

Martin W. Bourquin     Manager - EHS
W. R. Grace & Co., 4000 N. Hawthorne Street Chattanooga, TN 37406, USA | T +423 697 8216 | F +423 624-2298 | Marty.Bourquin at grace.com<mailto:Marty.Bourquin at Grace.com>