[ RadSafe ] Adopting the International System of Units for Radiation Measurements in the United States

Mike Brennan mikebrennan90 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:08:37 CDT 2016

Preach it, Brother, Preach it!

It is time and past time to switch to SI for radiation measurements (Full disclosure: I can still tough the feel of betrayal that I felt when I learned about the Metric System, and that it had been available or over 100 year, and the US hadn't switched to it).

It really wouldn't be hard, as we already use SI mass and volume.