[ RadSafe ] Adopting the International System of Units for Radiation Measurements

The Wilsons pnwnatives at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:10:56 CDT 2016

The public's understanding and ability to put either number in any
sensible perspective is marginal at best. What is the point of change
anyway? It doesn't improve safety, or efficiency. one system is as good
as the other and change for the sake of change is just disruptive and
adds unnecessary confusion.

Bob Wilson.